Multispeech – GJD090
In depth product detail
The Multispeech is a four-channel speech enunciator module designed for intruder monitoring, access control, welcoming, advising or warning. A different 30 second message can be recorded on each of the four channels or alternatively one single message of 120 seconds long can be recorded.
Configurable to accept any normally open or normally closed input, this gives greater flexibility when using any detection device, alarm panel, panic button, telephone responder or activation from a Remote Video CCTV Monitoring Station. The Multispeech provides an 8 ohm audio output that can be applied to a loudspeaker or to a dialler that has a speech processor input. Recording can be made using the on board microphone or alternatively by a 1V p-p line input.
- One single message of 120 seconds or four individual messages of 30 seconds
- EEPROM, non-volatile memory
- Four individual normally open or normally closed triggers
- Pulse count selectable (1 to 3)
- Optional preceding message alert
- Re-trigger period between 1 and 30 seconds
- Linking message outputs
GJD090 Multispeech 4Get in touch for a free consultation