National Sales Manager Southern England
Job Title: National Sales Manager Southern England
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Director
The National Sales Manager South is responsible for selling GJD products in the allocated territory. Requires GJD product knowledge, sales experience, engaging & pro-active customer communication, flexibility and patience.
You will be required to work closely with Installation Companies, Consultants, Specifiers and Distributors as well as GJD’s technical, internal sales and marketing teams.
Communication and presentation skills, product knowledge, professionalism and confidence are key.
- Developing sales plans and budgets
- Selecting and evaluating new customers & sales contract reviews
- Representing the company and its products in catalogues, trade shows and at customer premises throughout the agreed territory
- Evaluating and reporting on sales and distributor performance
- Travel to customer sites to assist with setup/fault diagnosis as and when required
- Frequent overnight stays
- Product training for installers, GJD sales team, partners and distributors
- Keeping up to date with developments within the security industry
- Experience in a Technical role, having worked with distributors and installers.
- Technical engineering qualification or relevant Diploma.
- Experience and knowledge of computer software and hardware integration.
- Experience gained in Intruder or Video Surveillance.
- Knowledge and understanding of the sales cycle
- Assessment techniques of examining, questioning, evaluating and reporting
- Programming, set-up and installation knowledge of all GJD products
- Convey technical knowledge to technical and non-technical audiences
- Reliable, open, independent, flexible & innovative
- Strong team player, but also independently driven
- Service minded and customer oriented; sees possibilities and not problems
- Interaction with a wide range of customers and technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, a team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent organisational ability and attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Commitment & flexibility
20 days annual holiday plus statutory public holidays
Please email your CV and cover letter to Robin Wilding-Webb at email@example.com