The IPA is a simple yet powerful input/output controller, which is designed to convert any type of analogue sensor to an IP system, or vice versa. It is built in a compact, heavy duty waterproof housing and can be powered by PoE or 12/24V with four alarm inputs, three relay outputs and an analogue input, this ensures that the IPAnything can truly handle all types of equipment.
Built in a compact, heavy duty waterproof housing. It is fitted with a 12V/24V DC socket to power the sensor, four alarm inputs, three relay outputs and an analogue input, this ensures that the IPAnything can truly handle all types of equipment.
- Convert input signals to IP alarms
- Integrate alarms with VMS or control cameras directly
- 12V/24V DC output for powering external units
- Network controlled relay outputs
- Intuitive and powerful web based user interface
- Heavy duty water proof design
- Power over Ethernet
Supported VMS Software
AXIS, Milestone, Genetic, Mirasys, Wavestore, Network Optic, Bosch, SeeTec, Concept Pro, Embsec, QNAP, Griffid, Kentima, Qulu, M2M VX Pro, Hikvision
Supported Cameras for Direct Control
AXIS, LILIN, Hikvision, Dahua, Sony, Ernitec, Bosch, Genie, Mobotix
Support Home Automation Software
Control 4, RTI, Crestron, Lutron, URC, Rako