I/O Controller designed for IP surveillance systems.
The GJD IPA is a simple yet powerful I/O controller which quickly converts any type of alarm sensor to an IP sensor.
The IPA has a 12V socket to power the sensor and four digital alarm inputs. Each input can be used to create network alarms directly to VMS, IP cameras or other network devices.
- Convert input signals to IP alarms
- Integrate alarms with VMS or control cameras directly
- 12V output allows for power supply of external units
- Network controlled relay outputs
- Intuitive and powerful web based user interface
- Heavy duty water proof design
- Power over Ethernet